About the school
It is important to choose a language school where you are happy. At St Peter’s, we offer a unique package combining the high standards of a British Council accredited school with a caring environment and a great location.
A great location
Canterbury’s famous cathedral is a world heritage site. The school is only a few minutes’ walk from this beautiful building, in the heart of Canterbury’s historic conservation area: the King’s Mile Precinct.
The school is on a quiet street but in less than five minutes, you are in the main shopping area of Canterbury where you can find everything from designer stores to museums and cafes.
Excellent travel links
- It is possible to walk from St Peter’s to both of Canterbury’s stations, with a range of national and international services. The city’s new, 68-mile high-speed rail link takes you to central London in just one hour. Eurostar services to France are also accessible from nearby Ashford, 20 minutes from Canterbury by train.
- We are just 15 minutes from Dover by train, where ferry services operate to France.
- Local buses and national coaches run from a central bus station ten minutes from the school.
- Canterbury has good road and rail links with the major UK airports and we offer an airport transfer service for St Peter’s students.
- Kent has its own independent airport based an hour from Canterbury with specialist flights to Scotland and Europe – so you have plenty of options to continue your journey after you finish your studies.
The city’s new high-speed rail link takes you to London in just one hour.